Sunday, September 5, 2010

Summer 2010

Here is a recap of our summer. we had Ava's 2nd Dance recital, then we went home for a week and celebrated my grandparents 60th anniversary. While we were there, we stayed with Loni and Justin, and then went to Athens to see Lacy Jeb Em and El. Brannon took the girls to ride horses, and we went to Tannehill. It was a fun trip. We went to a Rangers game, celebrated 4th of July with family and friends. Welcomed baby Will on 7/20, celebrated brannons birthday with a bowling party, I went home for baby Hudsons baby shower and thats our summer in a cliff notes version. I am going to try and post a few pics from summer, and I am going to make an honest effort to update weekly so those who care (my mom) can see what we are up too..













2 comments:

Mimi said...

Busy, Busy summer with lots of fun and exciting things happening....

Nana said...

I care too! Please keep posting...it is my way of seeing how much they have grown. The girls are beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Mommy looks great too!